Details: Hang an oasis in your home is a green-design, natural decorative box with beautiful plants whose shades, colour and shape change on a daily basis. Versatile and practical, it can be set up in 3 easy steps: Choose! Insert! Hang! Just choose your favorite plants and fill in the 6 slots located at the front of the plastic box.
HOH! is created and produced entirely in Italy by Ortisgreen srl, a company specialised in the production of green home accessories and vertical green. Besides the remarkable aesthetic impact, HOH! is also beneficial to your health because it can be filled with air-purifying plants that will help reduce pollution levels in your home. Vertical green is healthy as well as beautiful! Plants are not included. In the package you will find:
- Impact-resistant plastic frame.
- Irrigation lid.
- Natural substrate.
- Illustrated guide with instructions and a list of suitable plants (easily available in most stores).
- Crumble the sphagnum moss in a container with 3/4 litres of water and leave it to soak.
- After at least 10-15 minutes it will have absorbed all the water required.
- Eliminate any excess water by squeezing it out with your hands.
- Place the sphagnum moss into the Hoh! box.
- In order to facilitate the process we suggest you insert a thin piece of paper to prevent the moss from falling out of the slots, and then remove it from the bottom.
- Insert the lid.
- Remove the plants from their pot.
- Carefully rinse the roots in water to eliminate excess soil.
- Remove a part of the substrate of sphagnum moss.
- Place the plant in the slots.
- Cover the plant with the previously removed substrate and repeat with all the plants.
- Water with 200ml of water.
- Hang on the wall like a normal picture.
Maintenance: Fill in a glass of water and water the plants through the drip irrigation lid, which enables the even distribution of liquid and the correct moistening of the substrate, resulting in the plant’s optimal hydration. A handy tank with a convenient drain plug for easy emptying is located at the bottom of the box to allow the collection of excess water.
Weight: Approx 1kg.